St. Thomas is a wide open space with room to grow your business, whether you choose an existing facility or create a new one. We have over 150 acres of shovel-ready serviced industrial land and many other opportunities for companies of all shapes and sizes – in a business-friendly community that will focus on your success.
Things to keep in mind can be found in our Fast Facts below or visit the listings section to explore the many property and building possibilities.
- More than 150 Million people are located within 24 hours of St. Thomas – yet we’re also nestled right in the middle of Canada’s richest farmland.
- Magna International Inc. (Cosma), Amino North America Corporation, Cole-Munro Foods Group, Gorman Rupp of Canada Ltd., GKN Sinter Metals – St. Thomas, Starwood Hotels & Resorts and many other industry innovators and leaders call St. Thomas home.
- St. Thomas’ Top Gear program is designed to make establishing a business in St. Thomas easier and faster than any other city in North America.
- Lifestyle choices in and around St. Thomas combined with very affordable housing prove the promise that every dollar buys 25% more life in St. Thomas.
- Local apprenticeship and training programs produce some of the best skilled and semi-skilled labour on the continent.
- Your new facility in St. Thomas will be less than 90 minutes from the U.S., less than 24 minutes from an International Airport and only 18 minutes from the white beaches of a Great Lake.